If you have missing, damaged, or severely decayed teeth, dental implants could be the solution for you! These titanium devices give you a permanent, natural-looking solution to improve your oral health and the appearance of your smile. If you are looking for dental implants in Winnetka, our dentistry team would be more than happy to help.
Why Dental Implants?Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth or multiple missing teeth. In many cases, patients will have dental implants to support a fixed restoration, such as a crown or bridge. However, they can also be used to support removable devices like dentures. These devices boast a high approval rating with our patients, as these restorations look and feel just like your natural teeth! As a result, you will be able to eat, speak, and smile with more confidence. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed by these permanent restorations. At Winnetka Dental Arts, we have a staff of well-trained oral surgeons who have immense experience and expertise in dental implant procedures. No matter what type of restorative dentistry you are looking for, we can help you restore your oral health through veneers, dental implants, or any other type of dental work you are looking for. We offer state-of-the-art technology to create a seamless procedure to replace your missing or damaged teeth and restore your oral health.
Our Implant Dentistry ServicesAt Winnetka Dental Arts, we will work closely with you to determine if dental implants are the best treatment for you. Every patient is different, and therefore the amount of time required for the dental implant procedure can vary from patient to patient. In the meantime, we will make every effort to maximize your comfort, aesthetic quality, and function throughout the transition from missing teeth to your permanent replacement. Winnetka Dental Arts provides advanced technology, experienced surgeons, and a comfortable atmosphere to make your dental implants implant surgery as seamless as possible. Here’s what you can expect throughout the process of your dental implants procedure:
- First, your dentist will work with you to determine if this procedure is right for you during your initial consultation.
- Your dentist will then use a general or local anesthetic during the procedure to guarantee your comfort throughout the surgery.
- If applicable, your surgeon will first remove the unhealthy tooth.
- Your oral surgeon will make an incision into the gum to expose the bone.
- The surgeon will drill holes into the bone and then place the dental implant deep into the bone.
- To ensure the long-term success of dental implants, CT imaging is used to identify sites for implant placement.
- We will implement state-of-the-art CAD-CAM technology and computer guidance to help determine treatment solutions.
- Prototypes of the restorations are made in advance so you can experience the final design before the placement of the permanent restorations.
- Once the surgical site is completely healed, the permanent restorations will be set into place.