There are many possible reasons you might not be thrilled with the appearance of your smile. Perhaps you have tooth discoloration? Chipped or broken teeth? A gap in your bite? Well, we have the solution: veneers. Veneers are ultra-thin shells made of medical-grade porcelain or composite resin. After cementing these thin layers directly onto your natural teeth, this cosmetic dental treatment can transform the appearance and health of your smile. If you are looking for veneers in Winnetka, our dental professional team can help. To learn more about our aesthetic dentistry in Winnetka, read on below.
Why Veneers?There are many factors that affect the appearance and health of our teeth, but veneers are an excellent way to correct both cosmetic and restorative issues. By getting veneers, you can experience the following benefits:
- Improve the structure of your teeth. Veneers can strengthen your teeth by helping to repair damaged enamel and fix bite misalignments. Veneers can also fix chips and small holes in the dental enamel while repairing wear and tear on the surface of your teeth.
- Enhance the appearance of your smile. Whether your teeth are cracked, stained, misshapen, or misaligned, veneers can completely alter and enhance your smile.
- Enjoy a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment. Veneers are much less intrusive than other treatments like crowns or braces. These devices can improve your smile on Botha cosmetic and structural levels with minimal time and pain.
- Maintain a whiter smile with these stain-resistant materials. If you struggle to keep your teeth looking sparkling white, veneers may be the perfect option. These cosmetic devices are difficult to stain and will keep your smile looking bright.
Our ServicesDr. Warga is an experienced and trustworthy dentist who cares deeply about providing satisfying results for each individual patient who is looking for exceptional dentistry services. He incites a thorough communication process with every patient to ensure that you attain your ideal results with whatever orthodontic treatment you choose. Here’s what you can expect throughout the process of getting your dental restoration in Winnetka.
- In-Depth Consultation: For each patient, we offer an in-depth consultation and comprehensive examination of your mouth, jaw, and teeth before starting any dental cosmetic in Winnetka services. During this consultation, you can expect us to take a series of photographs and take a cast of your mouth to analyze your oral health and determine whether or not veneers could be the right solution for you.
- Customized Care: We know each patient is different and we customize our services based on your individual needs. For some patients, the process of getting veneers can be short in duration, but for others, it can involve a longer period of planning and care. If your oral health needs are slightly more complicated, we will consult with dental specialists such as an orthodontist, periodontist, or a maxillofacial oral surgeon. At Winnetka Dental Arts, we organize a team of dental experts to ensure you get the best possible care.