There are many possible reasons you might not be thrilled with the appearance of your smile. Perhaps you have tooth discoloration? Chipped or broken teeth? A gap in your bite? Well, we have the solution: veneers. Veneers are ultra-thin shells made of medical-grade porcelain or composite resin. After cementing these thin layers directly onto your natural teeth, this cosmetic dental treatment can transform the appearance and health of your smile.
There are many factors that affect the appearance and health of our teeth, but veneers are an excellent way to correct both cosmetic and restorative issues. By getting veneers, you can experience the following benefits:
- Improve the structure of your teeth. Veneers can strengthen your teeth by helping to repair damaged enamel and fix bite misalignments. Veneers can also fix chips and small holes in the dental enamel while repairing wear and tear on the surface of your teeth.
- Enhance the appearance of your smile. Whether your teeth are cracked, stained, misshapen, or misaligned, veneers can completely alter and enhance your smile.
- Enjoy a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment. Veneers are much less intrusive than other treatments like crowns or braces. These devices can improve your smile on Botha cosmetic and structural level with minimal time and pain.
- Maintain a whiter smile with these stain-resistant materials. If you struggle to keep your teeth looking sparkling white, veneers may be the perfect option. These cosmetic devices are difficult to stain and will keep your smile looking bright.
There are so many reasons to love veneers. At Winnetka Dental Arts, we offer the best in cosmetic dental services to renew your teeth and transform your smile.
Dr. Warga is an experienced and trustworthy dentist who cares deeply about providing satisfying results for each individual patient. He incites a thorough communication process with every patient to ensure that you attain your ideal results. Here’s what you can expect throughout the process of getting your veneers.
- In-Depth Consultation: For each patient, we offer an in-depth consultation and comprehensive examination of your mouth, jaw, and teeth. During this consultation, you can expect us to take a series of photographs and take a cast of your mouth to analyze your oral health and determine whether or not veneers could be the right solution for you.
- Customized Care: We know each patient is different and we customize our services based on your individual needs. For some patients, the process of getting veneers can be short in duration, but for others it can involve a longer period of planning and care. If your oral health needs are slightly more complicated complicated, we will consult with dental specialists such as an orthodontist, periodontist, or a maxillofacial oral surgeon. At Winnetka Dental Arts, we organize a team of dental experts to ensure you get the best possible care.
Dr. Warga cares about the health and beauty of your teeth and is committed to achieving the highest standard of aesthetics and health. When you book a consultation with us, we will work with you to get the exact results that you want. Whether it is a problem of discoloration, misalignment, gaps in your bite, or chipped and broken teeth, Winnetka Dental Arts has the solution for you.
To get the perfect smile you’ve always dreamed of, don’t hesitate to call Winnetka Dental Arts and book your consultation today!